Thursday, August 16, 2012

5 more months

I've been in Brazil for 6 months. I can hardly believe it. Time is passing so quickly, but at the same time, I feel like I've been here forever.

During the last 3 months I've done a lot of really amazing things that have all contributed to making my experience memorable.

About a month ago I traveled to Santos, Sao Paulo to visit an exchange student friend of mine, Nikita. I had so much fun and it was great to see another city in Brazil. The city is beautiful and the people I met there were really great.

Here are some photos:

Santos's beach
The street in Santos
The view
At the top with Nikita and her host brother
Going down on the lift
Me with Pele, a famous soccer player
At a soccer game
The crowd rooting for Santos

1 comment:

  1. Really Nice! Warst du auch schon mal im Urlaub Seefeld? Dort ist es auch mega schön! (www.zumgourmet.at)

    ReplyDelete